Are you joining security and public safety professionals at the International Security Conference & Expo 2023 show in Las Vegas, Nevada at the end of the month? Known as the “leading comprehensive and converged security trade event in the US,” ISC West 2023 is the premier destination for exhibitors to showcase their innovative products and services, and for attendees to discover solutions to their unique situations.
Attendees and exhibitors alike will take advantage of this rare gathering of experts to network and connect with thousands of securities and public safety professionals. On the tradeshow floor, they’ll explore the latest technologies in Access Control, Alarms and Monitoring, and Video Surveillance, and discover emerging trends in Drones & Robotics, IT & IoT Security, Smart Home Solutions, and more.
If your company’s booth will showcase one or more of those technologies, you’ll want to make sure your message will attract the right people. We’ve put together everything you need to know to make your booth a success.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming ISC West 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Where and when is the show?
Date: March 28-31, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Venetian Expo
Trade show hours:
- Wednesday, March 29: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30, 2023: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday, March 31, 2023: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Accommodations and Hotels
The ISC West show organizers have partnered with Official Connections Housing to secure discounted rates and room blocks at a variety of Las Vegas hotels. Learn more here.
What should you expect on the tradeshow floor?
Security professionals from nearly every sector will wander the tradeshow floor looking for the latest products, technologies, and solutions. Here are a few of the types of people you’ll meet:
- Residential & Commercial Dealers/Installers
- System Integrators
- IT Integrators/VARs
- End-Users from various vertical markets
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Central Station Owners/Managers
- Security Specifiers & Consultants
Your booth will be side-by-side with other hundreds of exhibitors and brands covering over 250 different product categories, including (but not limited to):
- Access Control
- Detection Controls/Devices
- IoT Enabled Devices
- IT & Cybersecurity
- Public Safety
- Drones & Robotics Law Enforcement
- Smart Home
- Video Surveillance
- Wireless Equipment
And all of you want to grab attendees’ attention with their latest products and services. This may sound difficult, but with our tips below, you’ll find success at ISC West 2023.
How can you stand out on the tradeshow floor?
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming ISC West 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the ISC West 2023 show?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the ISC West 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an ISC West 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.