Leaders in the signage, graphics, and visual communications industry will convene this April for ISA22 in Houston, Texas. ISA is a 2,300 member trade association for users, manufacturers, and suppliers of signs, graphics products, digital imagery, and innovation in all areas of visual communication.
Every facet of these industries is represented at the show. This includes distributors, retail manufacturers, and service providers. Visual communication is one of the mainstays of traditional marketing, but the innovations and advancements in this industry with the advent of AI and VR have made the ISA22 Show an attraction for marketers beyond its members.
If you’re exhibiting at ISA22, you’ll really need to make your mark among these marketing experts! Read on for the complete show details, plus some helpful booth advice from Exhibit Experience.
Looking for a local Houston tradeshow booth building for the upcoming ISA22 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
ISA22 Show Details
Date: April 11-13, 2022
Location: Marriott Marquis Houston
Monday, April 11: 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday, April 12: 9:15 AM – 3:30 PM
Wednesday, April 13: 10:45 AM – 1:00 PM
Hotel & Travel:
ISA22 has secured discounted room rates at the host venue, Marriott Marquis Houston. To secure your room, you must book by March 18, 2022. Click here to read more about their Hotel and Travel options.
Who attends ISA22?
This annual conference will see over 20,000 visitors, more than 600 vendors, and some of the minds behind the best marketing brands in the business. ISA reports that attendees are:
- 34% local sign companies
- 28% non-profit related and public sector companies
- 18% printers
- 10% direct sign companies
- 7% design firms
- 3% end-users
The show is designed for C-Suite, E-Suite, and leadership executives at distributor, manufacturer, and IMR companies around the globe. Attendees visit this show to find new products and services for their brand, learn about industry trends, find new vendors and suppliers, interact with current vendors, and network with fellow vendors.
Why exhibit at ISA22?
According to ISA22 organizers, the ISA shows generate a lot of buzz and business for exhibitors. Of the over 20,000 visitors:
- 98% would recommend the show to colleagues
- 84% purchase products between 1-6 months following the show
As members of ISA, attendees are immersed in the industry and ready to find that next great product or service to help their brand rise above the rest. In fact, 90% of past show exhibitors report that ISA is an integral part of their business’ success.
Exhibit Experience’s Exhibition Tips
Standing out as a brand, within a show that is comprised of entirely visual communication experts, is one of the biggest challenges in the trade show industry. Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like ISA22… and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you.
- Plan your booth ahead:
- Will you rent, build or use existing materials?
- We highly recommend looking into local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming ISA22 show.
- Create an itinerary:
- Research the event and pick the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend.
- This way, you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience:
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team:
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Follow up: Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the ISA22 show?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming ISA22 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an ISA22 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.