At the end of November, commercial vessel owners, operators, and builders, as well as vendors and suppliers, will meet up at the International WorkBoat Show in New Orleans, Louisiana. This trade-only expo is a unique opportunity for industry professionals and leaders to network, learn about the latest industry trends and discover the latest products that will help them take their business to the next level.
Attendees come for the high-quality education and networking events and stay to browse the extensive expo featuring over 700 exhibitors. Question is, will your brand be there to catch their eye?
If you want to truly be seen at the International WorkBoat Show 2022, Exhibit Experience has the advice you need to make some waves.
Looking for a local New Orleans tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming International Work Boat Show 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
International Work Boat Show 2022 Show Details
Dates: November 30 – December 2, 2022
Location: Morial Convention Center
Wednesday, November 30—9am-5pm
Thursday, December 1—9am-5pm
Friday, December 2—10am-2pm
Accommodations & Travel
The International Work Boat Show 2022 show organizers have partnered with ONPEAK Hotels to secure discounted rates at a variety of New Orleans hotels. Visit their website to learn more.
According to the show website, this annual maritime industry tradition sees over 700 exhibitors who transform the Morial Convention Center exhibit hall into a “small city of diverse trade show booths, exhibits, and product demonstrations.”
The International WorkBoat Show sees over 15,000 attendees every year. Since this is a trade-only event, attendees are made up of commercial marine industry members. Show organizers vet every attendee to ensure they’re involved in the industry, meaning everyone you meet on the trade show floor is knowledgeable about, and interested in, commercial vessels.
So, who exactly are these attendees? They are:
- Commercial vessel owners and operators
- Boat builders
- Marine architects
- Equipment manufacturers
- Port authorities
- Port engineers
- Marine surveyors
- Military | buyers
- Government officials
- Oil exploration and production
Show attendees spend millions every year on marine equipment and services. All told, they represent $2.3 billion in buying power. In 2021, 89 percent of attendees discovered a new product or supplier at the show, while 69 percent planned to make a purchase after seeing what was offered on the trade show floor.
What does this mean for your brand?
Exhibiting at the International WorkBoat Show 2022 is effective. Exhibitors can interact with quality, vetted industry-focused customers, connect with valuable leads, showcase their latest products or services, and grow their brand.
All you need is an exhibit booth that makes an impact.
Exhibiting at International Work Boat Show 2022
Standing out from the crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming International Work Boat Show 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the International Work Boat Show 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming International Work Boat Show 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an International Work Boat Show 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.