At the end of March, exhibit at the critical communications industry’s premier event— International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) 2023 show in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is the IWCE’s mission to connect people and technologies in order to ensure that the most critical communications—i.e., those that support the government, utilities, transportation, public safety, healthcare, etc.—always work, even in extreme situations.
The 2023 show helps them achieve this goal!
By providing an environment of collaboration, attendees and exhibitors can forge new connections, and transmit new innovations and products to the hands of those that need them. The four-day conference and two-day trade show create the perfect ecosystem for this to happen. Attendees will:
- Learn through the comprehensive program that includes workshops, panel discussions and power sessions. They’ll walk away with unparalleled professional development.
- Network at social events and other networking opportunities over the course of the four-day conference. They’ll meet the brightest minds of the critical communications industry.
- Discover new products from over 300 different exhibitors on the trade show floor. IWCE 2023 focusses on new innovations as well as the latest products and trends. They’ll walk away with a better idea of what they’ll need in the coming year.
Does your business have a new product, service, or technology that’ll help improve and maintain the security, dependability, reliability, and redundancy of networks across many vertical solutions and markets? Then there’s no better opportunity to than IWCE 2023.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming IWCE 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Where and when is the IWCE 2023?
Date: March 27-30, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center
Trade show hours:
- Wednesday, March 29: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, March 30: 10:30 am – 5:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
Convention Housing Partners is the official housing provider for the IWCE 2023, and they offer convenient, affordable hotel options at local Las Vegas hotels. Find out more about their discounted hotel rates on their Hotel & Travel page.
Who will you see at IWCE 2023?
Over 5,000 critical communications professionals, 250 experts, and 300 exhibitors are expected to attend the IWCE 2023 show. With so many critical communications professionals in one place, you need to know a little bit more about who is your desired audience.
Let’s narrow the field down a little bit.
According to the IWCE 2023 website, industry professionals come from around the world for the show. They’re from the government, public safety, utilities, transportation, professional services, and the dealer communities. Here’s a full list of the different sub-sectors represented at the show:
- 911 Dispatch/PSAP
- Building Owners/Facility Managers/Property Management
- Consultant/Consulting Firm
- Disaster Relief Organization/Non-Profit Entity
- Distributors/Manufacturers Rep/VAR of Communications Equipment
- Educational Organizations/Universities/Students
- Engineering Firms
- Federal Government/Military
- Law Enforcement Agency/Security
- Manufacturer of Communications Equipment (Hardware/Software/Network/Accessories)
- Manufacturing Facility & Supply Chain
- Network and Infrastructure Providers
- Professional Services: Law Firms/Financial Services/Frequency Coordinator
- PR/Advertising/Marketing Agencies, Associations, Publications
- Radio Dealer/Service Shop/Retailer
- Software Services
- State and Local Government
- Suppliers: Components/Materials/Accessories
- Systems Integrator
- Transportation/Fleet Management/Connected & Autonomous Vehicles (CAVs)/Automotive
- Towers/Site Management/Construction
- Utilities/Oil & Gas/Mining
They’re looking for new products and trends—accessories, communications networks and systems, devices, applications, software, etc.—that’ll help them solve the unique issues they face every day.
Does your company offer something that’ll help? Then you’ll need to make sure your booth can catch their signal.
How should you exhibit at IWCE 2023?
Success at IWCE 2023 depends on you and your exhibit team’s ability to draw in a crowd. Having the right booth size can help. Here are two booth sizes available and their specific advantages:
10 x 10 Exhibit Rentals
10 x 10 Exhibit Rentals are ideal for exhibitors who want to highlight or promote a single product or service. You have room for product display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
10 x 20 Exhibit Rentals
10 x 20 Exhibit Rentals are a good solution for those showing multiple products and services. You have 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and lighting education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
If you want to really ensure your booth has a presence at IWCE 2023, Exhibit Experience can help. Our dynamic LED walls with video reels, private projection rooms for closing, overhead projections, new underlit flooring, and much more will catch the eye of those buyers and draw them into your booth.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2023 article.
Decide if you will rent or D-I-Y your booth.
Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows. IWCE 2023 exhibit booth rentals require expert administration, management, and design, with the show and brand needs in mind. Local tradeshow exhibit rentals from experienced booth builders, like Exhibit Experience, for the upcoming IWCE 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
Need a reliable booth builder for the IWCE 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the IWCE 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an IWCE 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.