In 2022, owners, managers, buyers and decision makers from independent and chain pizzerias, restaurants, food brokers and distributors will gather in Las Vegas to find the next best ingredient, product, tool and more at the 2022 International Pizza Expo. This expo is the largest gathering of pizza professionals. Anyone with products or services absolutely has to exhibit at this show.
If that’s you, you’ll want to prepare the best exhibit possible. Pizza professionals know that perfection is all about balance; it takes the right ingredients, used in the right ratios, and prepared with the right tools to make the perfect pizza. Exhibition booths are no different!
Read on for Exhibit Experience’s “recipe” for the perfect booth at the International Pizza Expo.
Already planning to attend and need an exhibit? Contact Exhibit Experience today.
2022 International Pizza Expo Show Details
Date: March 22 – March 24, 2022
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center
Tuesday, March 22, 2022: 10:00am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday, March 23, 2022: 10:00am – 4:30 pm
Thursday, March 24, 2022: 10:00am – 3:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
There will be travel discounts and reduced-rate hotels available to help make the exhibition more affordable for attendees and exhibitors. More information will be available on the International Pizza Expo website in the coming months.
Health & Safety
The International Pizza Expo organizers is committed to a safe event experience. In 2021, they collaborated with the venue and local, regional and national resources to create a safe, secure environment. Check their What to Expect: Our Health & Safety Plan webpage closer to the show dates to confirm the guidelines in place.
Who will be there?
Over 8,000 qualified attendees and over 13,000 professionals browsed the 2019 expo tradeshow. This was up 8% from 2018. This is the fastest-growing show in the food service segment, so you can expect more attendance than previous years!
Of the over 21,000 people, 88% hold roles like Owner, CEO, President, Corporate, Purchasing Manager or Manager. 87% of attendees consider the International Pizza Expo a must-attend event.
Question is, what do attendees want to do while they’re at the show? According to the 2019 event report:
- 87% went to see new products
- 71% wanted to stay up-to-date with industry trends
- 57% browsed for new suppliers
- 52% attended to maintain and build new relationships and network
- 50% visited existing suppliers
- 49% went to compare competing products and companies
If you want to build your brand and market shares in the pizza segment, this is the best audience for that. Now you just need to know how to get them to your booth!
Exhibit Experience’s Exhibition Tips
With more than 650,000 sq. ft. of exhibit space at the Las Vegas Convention Center, having a plan before you get to the show is crucial.
There are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd!
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths at the Las Vegas Convention Center. We know how to make the most of a big show like the International Pizza Expo… and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you.
- Plan your booth ahead: Will you rent, build or use existing materials?
- Create an itinerary: Research the event and pick the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way, you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience: No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story. Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team: Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design; include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management;
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Follow up: Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need some help with your booth? Exhibit Experience is here for you! We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
Exhibit Experience is a local Las Vegas Exhibit House that offers turnkey exhibit booth rental services. We have over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results.
Exhibit Experience produces state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the International Pizza Expo and don’t know where to begin, contact us for a complimentary consultation.