This March, exhibit at the largest gathering of pizza professionals—International Pizza Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada. Owners, managers, buyers and decision makers from independent and chain pizzerias, restaurants, food brokers and distributors will gather to find the next best ingredient, product, tool and more. Anyone with products or services absolutely must exhibit at this show.
If that’s you, you’ll want to prepare the best exhibit possible. Pizza professionals know that perfection is all about balance; it takes the right ingredients, used in the right ratios, and prepared with the right tools to make the perfect pizza. Exhibition booths are no different!
Read on for Exhibit Experience’s “recipe” for the perfect booth at the International Pizza Expo.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming International Pizza Expo? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
2023 International Pizza Expo Details
Date: March 28-30, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center
Trade show hours:
- Tuesday, March 28: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Wednesday, March 29: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Thursday, March 30: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
International Pizza Expo show organizers have partnered with onPeak to secure discounted rates at a selection of Las Vegas hotels. Learn more here.
Who will be there?
Over 8,500 qualified attendees and over 11,000 professionals browsed the 2022 expo, according to the 2022 event report. This is the fastest-growing show in the food service segment, so you can expect more attendance than previous years!
Of those qualified attendees, 90 percent are decision makers in roles like Owner, CEO, President, Corporate, Purchasing Manager or Manager. Half of all who attend will not go to any other event this year.
So, what is it exactly these attendees want while they’re at the show?
- 78% went to see new products.
- 60% browsed for new suppliers.
- 53% visited existing suppliers.
- 52% go for the educational opportunities (workshops, seminars, etc.)
With an average of 22 buyers per exhibitor, this is the place to be if you want to build your brand and market shares in the pizza segment. Now you just need to know how to get them to your booth!
How can you stand out at the International Pizza Expo?
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming International Pizza Expo will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the International Pizza Expo?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the International Pizza Expo show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an International Pizza Expo trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.