Next January, join leaders in home building and residential construction at the International Builders’ Show (IBS) 2023 show in Las Vegas, Nevada. IBS 2023 combines the National Association of Home Builders’ (NAHB) IBS show with the National Kitchen and Bath Association’s (NKBA) Kitchen and Bath Industry Show. Members of both associations, plus other builders, remodelers, suppliers, manufacturers, engineers, and designers, will browse the latest tech, product, trends, and more.
This is the nation’s premier annual residential housing construction trade event for manufacturers and suppliers of home construction products and services.
Will your company be there?
If the answer is yes, then there are a few things you’ll need to know so that you can take full advantage of this packed event.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming IBS 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
What do you need to know about IBS 2023?
Date: January 31 to February 2, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center
Trade show hours: January 31 to February 2 from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
The IBS 2023 show organizers have partnered with Maritz Global Events to provide safe, secure hotel reservations for attendees and exhibitors. They will also provide free shuttle service between official IBS 2023 hotels and the convention centre. Learn more here.
Who will be there?
IBS 2023 is the industry’s most comprehensive, business-building event for builders, dealers, and suppliers. Show organizers anticipate up to, and over, 56,000 industry professionals in attendance. Attendees want to find the latest products, services, and technologies to help their companies become more efficient and effective.
We’ve put together a few statistics to help you better understand who the attendees are and what they want.
Who are the attendees?
According to their 2023 prospectus, 56,207 people attended the 2022 Orlando show. Twenty-two percent of the companies represented have a business volume of $15 million or more. If you want to make sure you speak with the decision-makers, they make up the majority (82 percent) of the attendees! Just look at the top 5 business titles of those who attended in 2022:
- 23% Owner, Principal or Partner
- 19% President & CEO
- 14% Sales & Marketing
- 10%VP/General Manager
- 7% Director/Manager
They are decision-makers builders (41 percent), dealers and distributors (18 percent), and remodelers (10 percent). In fact, 22 of the top 25 builders attended the IBS 2022 show:
- Ashton Woods Homes
- Beazer Homes
- Century Communities
- Clayton Properties Group
- David Weekley Homes
- D.R. Horton
- DRB Group
- Dream Finders Homes
- Highland Homes
- Hovnanian Enterprises
- KB Home
- Lennar Corp
- Mattamy Homes
- M.D.C. Holdings
- Meritage Homes Corp.
- M/I Homes
- Rausch Coleman
- Stanley Martin Homes
- Taylor Morrison
- Toll Brothers
- Tri Pointe Homes
- Villages of Lake Sumter
What are attendees looking for?
IBS 2023 attendees are looking for:
- Their next supplier or sales partner
- New products
- Inspiring ideas
- New industry trends
- Education from industry experts
- Networking opportunities and connections
If your company can meet any or all those needs, you’ll want to make certain they come visit your booth while they’re browsing the exhibit hall. Question is… how do you do that?
Exhibiting at IBS 2023
IBS 2023 represents all segments of the residential construction industry. Standing out from this extensive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming IBS 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the IBS 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the IBS 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an IBS 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.