The package printing and converting industry’s first live, full-sized exhibition in three years is coming this March. We’re referring, of course, to the INFOFLEX 2022 show in Fort Worth, Texas.
Organized by the Flexographic Technical Association (FTA), INFOFLEX has been the premiere event for decisions makers across the globe for 40 years. 2022 will build on that reputation, offering attendees a chance to talk to experts, see live product demos and industry innovations, network and connect with others in the industry, get up-to-date on trends, and meet print partners and contacts.
All of this in only two days!
If your company, organization, or business offers packaging printing solutions, services, or products, you’ll likely already be booked to exhibit (or attend) INFOFLEX 2022. Now you just need to prepare an exhibition booth that will stand out from the crowd.
Looking for a local Fort Worth tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming INFOFLEX 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
INFOFLEX 2022 Show Details
Date: March 14-15, 2022
Location: Fort Worth Convention Center
Monday, March 14—1:30pm-6:00pm
Tuesday, March 15—1:30pm-6:00pm
Accommodations & Travel
INFOFLEX 2022 show exhibitors and attendees can book their stay through the show’s “Hotel” page. If you want a few suggests for what to do while you’re in Fort Worth for the expo, visit their “About Fort Worth” page.
Health & Safety
The FTA is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend INFOFLEX 2022. They’re working with the Fort Worth Convention Center and show-partnered hotels to follow all necessary safety measures. Visit their “Health and Safety” page for details closer to the day of the show.
Exhibiting at the INFOFLEX 2022 Show
According to Markets and Markets trade report Packaging Printing Market Global Forecast to 2025, the packaging printing market is expected to “witness significant growth in the future due to the increased demand for aesthetic printing solutions in end-use industries, such as food and beverage, and pharmaceutical.” Creating lasting business relationships now—when there is moderate growth—will serve you well later, when the industry expands significantly.
INFOFLEX 2022 is one of the best ways to connect with new clients, foster new print partnerships, and talk directly to users and decision makers. All this combined will create unique new business opportunities for your company.
FTA expects over 180 exhibitors to line the tradeshow floor this coming March. The total expo will showcase over 500 different technologies. Exhibitors fall into one of the following categories:
- Flexible Packaging
- Box making/Folding Carton
- Envelope Decorating
- Finishing Equipment
- Converting Equipment
- Corrugated Display & Packaging
- Digital Printing
- Specialty Printing
You’ll have the opportunity to offer live demonstrations and receive cost-effective market research, simply by registering your booth. However, standing out from the crowd is key, when it comes to getting the attention of the decision-makers in attendance.
What does this mean for you and your booth?
It means you’ll want to create a compelling, attention-grabbing booth that can pull the eye from across the hall while also engaging potential customers in the booth itself. This is not as easy as it sounds! That’s why many exhibitors hire local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming INFOFLEX 2022 show.
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like the INFOFLEX 2022 show… and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you. Here is a short checklist to get your exhibit booth started with style.
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs and wants? Do you have any new products that offer unique solutions? How can you let attendees experience these new solutions?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new. Everything else can wait until you’ve established a new business relationship.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light displays and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent, build or hire an exhibition booth company to create your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Hiring an exhibit booth company, like Exhibit Experience, will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the INFOFLEX 2022 show?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming Inspired Home Show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an INFOFLEX 2022 show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.