This July, exhibit at the IFT First 2022 show in Chicago, Illinois. The world’s leading food technology event and B2B food expo, IFT First 2022 returns to in-person events and, yes, food sampling! The global science of food community—which includes everyone from product developers, innovators, food scientists, and ingredient purveyors to educators and students—will meet up to discover the latest global trends, newest innovations, and cutting-edge solutions.
If your company or brand offers products, services or innovations for the food science industry, you can’t miss IFT First 2022.
Looking for a local Chicago tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming IFT First 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
IFT First 2022 Details
Date: July 10-13, 2022
Location: McCormick Place
- Monday, July 11, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 12, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 13, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Hotel & Accommodations
Maritz is IFT First’s official housing partner. They have secured room blocks in multiple Chicago hotels. Find out more about available rooms and reserve your accommodations on their Hotels page.
Health & Safety
IFT First is excited to be back in-person. In order to ensure the health and safety of all who take part in this annual event, they will constantly monitor and seek expert counsel about appropriate safety precautions to implement during the show. Check their Health and Safety page closer to the event dates to find out what steps you’ll need to plan for.
Why should you exhibit at IFT First 2022?
According to IFT First, these are the top five reasons you should exhibit at their show:
- You’ll get to engage and network in-person
- You’ll generate qualified leads
- You can showcase your products to innovators and decision makers
- You’ll shorten your selling cycle by meeting with attendees who are looking for new suppliers
- You’ll increase brand awareness and customer consideration
(Source: IFT First Exhibitor Opportunities)
By exhibiting at IFT First 2022, you’ll be able to showcase, demonstrate, educate and sample the best in trending ingredients, machinery, food and food science intelligence, and more. There’s no better way to prove what you’ve got to offer is quality than with in-person demos. And since this is the first in-person show in a while, attendees will be extra motivated to test out your products.
In addition to finding qualified leads and establishing new business relationships, you’ll be able to connect with ingredients, equipment, and technology provides that will help you, “find contingency plans and product procurement options before you need it. You’ll also learn about new, emerging ingredient and packaging technologies to help you prepare for the future.” (Source: IFT First The Expo Experience)
Exhibit Booth Design Tips from the Experts
Over 700 exhibitors are expected to be at IFT First 2022. Standing out on this busy tradeshow floor might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming IFT First 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the IFT First 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming IFT First 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an IFT First 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.