This October, exhibit at North America’s largest business-to-business expo for fasteners, tooling, and machinery–International Fastener Expo (IFE) 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The IFE 2022 will bring together manufacturers, distributors, sales agents and all aspects of the fastener supply chain to network, build new relationships, and find new products. Attendees will wander the exhibit hall looking for the latest in fasteners, precision-formed parts, fastener machinery and tooling, and other related products and services.
Will your company be there to make new connections? If so, read on for your guide to the best exhibit booth for IFE 2022.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming IFE 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
IFE 2022 Details
Date: October 17-19, 2022
Location: Mandalay Bay
- Sunday, October 2 – 11:30am to 5:30pm
- Monday, October 3 – 11:30am to 5:30pm
- Tuesday, October 4 – 9:00am to 1:30pm
Exhibiting at the ACA International 2022
As an exhibitor or buyer of fasteners, tooling, and machinery on a domestic or international scale, this is a must-attend event. Especially since the event is trade only. This means the thousands of anticipated attendees from over 30 countries are all highly qualified and certified in the fastener business.
Attendees are looking for the following fastener-related products:
- Electronic fasteners
- Specialty tooling products
- Special application fasteners
- Tooling and machinery
- Hand tools
- Power tools
- Service solutions
They work for the following types of companies and industry sectors:
- Fastener distributors
- Fastener importers
- Master distributors of fasteners
- Distributors and master distributors of related industry products (machinery, tooling, software, packaging, safety, production, aerospace, MRO, construction, precision formed parts, VMI, military, installation tools)
- Independent sales rep of fasteners and related industry products
Here are a few more stats from the IFE show website & Why Exhibit page:
- 88% of the attendees are based in the U.S
- 79% attendees were distributors or manufacturers of fasteners and other products
- 77% attendees believe the IFE is a must-attend event
- 66% of attendees say they attend the show to maintain & build relationships, network, see existing suppliers, find new products and suppliers
- 53% attendees were executive management or buyers/sourcing
- 25% attendees finalize, authorize or approve purchases above $1 million annually
- The average attendee spends $1.9 million after attending the show
Exhibitors at IFE 2022 benefit greatly from the show, looking for the latest in products, services and technology to improve their business. Contracts and contacts gained at IFE 2022 can significantly impact your fiscal year.
Preparing your Exhibit Booth
Standing out on a busy tradeshow floor might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming IFE 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the IFE 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming IFE 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an IFE 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.