This September, HR practitioners, independent analysts, journalists, and industry leaders will gather for a multi-day learning experience at the HR Tech 2022 show in Las Vegas, Nevada. They’ll explore the show’s “world-famous” HR technology expo to find out what’s new and exciting in the world of human resources. Attendees will browse the tradeshow floor looking for the latest products and solutions that will help propel their HR strategies forward
Question is…. Will your company be there to give them what they want?
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming HR Tech 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
HR Tech 2022 Show Details
Date: September 13-16, 2022
Location: Mandalay Bay
Tuesday, September 13: 5pm-7pm
Wednesday, September 14: 9:45am-5:30pm
Thursday, September 15: 9:45am-4pm
Accommodations & Travel
HR Tech 2022 show organizers have partnered with Connections Housing to offer attendees and exhibitors discounted room rates at local Las Vegas hotels. Visit their Hotel Accommodations page for full details and to book your accommodations.
Attendees at the HR Tech 2022 Show
According to the show’s website, the HR Tech expo is “the largest HR technology and services expo in the world, with a community of 10,000 and growing.” This community includes industry leaders and professionals with the following titles:
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs
- Chief Talent Officers
- CIOs, CTOs
- Vice Presidents and Directors of:
- Talent Management
- Training & Learning
- Employee Relations/ Communications
- Human Capital Management
- IT & Technology
Everyone attending the show is looking for the latest and greatest in HR technology, to help them improve their processes and solve the unique challenges they face daily in their work. These products and services fit into the following categories:
- Compensation and Payroll
- Employee and Manager
- Employee Communications
- Performance Management
- Social Media
- Talent Management
- Testing and Surveys
- Time and Attendance
- Training and Development
- Workforce Analytics
- Workforce Management
- Workforce Planning
If your company offers products or services in the above categories, you’ll want to take advantage of this unique opportunity to get in front of people interested in what you have to offer. To really maximize your efforts at HR Tech 2022, you’ll need to know how to set up your booth. Luckily, Exhibit Experience has the tips you need to really grab their attention.
Exhibiting at the HR Tech 2022 Show
Success at HR Tech 2022 depends on you and your exhibit team’s ability to catch the eye of everyone browsing the one-day-only tradeshow. Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming HR Tech 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for HR Tech 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming HR Tech 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an HR Tech 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.