This June, hospitality financial and technology professionals will celebrate 50 years of the HITEC® show in Orlando, Florida. The Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference (HITEC®) is the world’s largest and oldest hospitality technology event. Produced by Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®), a global non-profit hospitality association, HITEC offers education, events, resources and more to all attendees.
Over the course of the three-day event, hospitality technology professionals from over 60 countries will come together at the Orange County Convention Center to stay up-to-date on the latest in hospitality tech and tour the largest exhibition hall in the industry. Exhibitors at HITEC® Orlando will have the opportunity to showcase their products and services to high-level professionals and key decision-makers in the industry, enhancing their brand awareness and global visibility.
The sheer size of the show means you need to do everything you can to get noticed. Exhibit Experience has the advice you need to stand out from the crowd. Read on for our guide to HITEC® Orlando 2022.
Looking for a local Orlando tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming HITEC Orlando 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
HITEC® Orlando 2022 Exhibitor Schedule
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday, June 25
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Sunday, June 26
- 8:00 am – 7:00 pm, Monday, June 27
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, Tuesday, June 28
- 10:00 am – 3:00 pm, Wednesday, June 29
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, Thursday, June 30
- 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm, Thursday, June 30
- 8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Friday, July 1
HITEC® shows see over 6,000 attendees on average. According to the HITEC® North America 2019 attendee profile, you will meet people from IT/IS, Corporate, C-Level, Sales and Marketing, Owner, Operations, and Financial. Their industry breakdown is as follows:
- 70% are in hotel or resort management;
- 9% are in restaurants, financial institutions, investors, cruise lines, entertainment/theme parks, law firms, travel agencies, retired and more;
- 7% are from consulting firms;
- 4% are in club management;
- 4% are from casinos;
- 3% are from other hospitality associations;
- 2% are in hospitality education; and
- 2% are in the media.
If you’re looking to build business relationships, demo new products or reposition your brand in hospitality technology, HITEC® Orlando is where you need to exhibit.
The HITEC® Orlando has partnered with Orchid Events (Orchid Events Solutions) to offer official housing services to attendees and exhibitors. Get all the details about booking your stay for HITEC® Orlando at this link.
HITEC® Orlando offers exhibitors the following with their booth purchase:
- Two (2) full conference badges per 10’x10’ (100 square feet) of booth space purchased
- Exhibit space with 3’ side drape and 8’ back drape in official show colors (show colors to be determined by Show Management)
- Floor sticker with booth number
- 44”x7” Standard Booth Identification Sign with Company Name
- Company Listing on the HITEC website and mobile app
- Pre-Show Attendee Mailing List in PDF Format
- Post-Show Attendee Mailing List in Excel Format
- General show security in exhibit halls
Exhibitors will have to supply their own carpet and furnishings, as well as arrange electricity and internet with the show’s official service providers. Refer to the show’s 2022 Booth Fees and Sales Information and their HITEC® Orlando Exhibitor Guide Resource for all the minute details included in exhibiting at the show.
Exhibit Experience’s Rental Booths
Since this is a hospitality technology show, it stands to reason that you’ll need carpets AND internet! It can feel like a lot of work to have to organize that on your own. That’s why Exhibit Experience’s team is here – to make sure every piece, prop, service and spec is available to your team the moment you arrive.
Exhibit Experience recommends a 10 x 20 exhibit at HITEC® Orlando.
This will provide enough space for private conferences, demonstrations, seating and even AV presentations. Exhibit Experience can deliver a booth with these specifications, in any configuration, within 120 days.
Need a reliable booth builder for HITEC® Orlando 2022?
Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming HITEC Orlando 2022 show will help you go that extra mile. Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming HITEC Orlando 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a HITEC Orlando 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.