This September, hospitality financial and technology professionals will meet up in Dallas, Texas, for the Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition and Conference (HITEC®). This is the world’s largest and oldest hospitality technology event. Produced by Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals (HFTP®), a global non-profit hospitality association, HITEC offers education, events, resources, and more to all attendees.
From September 27 to 30, 2021, hospitality technology professionals from over 60 countries will come together at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center to stay up-to-date on the latest in hospitality tech and tour the largest exhibition hall in the industry. Exhibitors at HITEC® Dallas will have the opportunity to showcase their products and services to high-level professionals and key decision-makers in the industry, enhancing their brand awareness and global visibility.
The sheer site of the exhibition show means you need to do everything you can to get noticed. Exhibit Experience has the advice you need to stand out from the crowd. Read on for our guide to the 2021 HITEC® Dallas.
Already planning to attend and need an exhibit? Contact Exhibit Experience today.
HITEC® Dallas Exhibitor Schedule
Early Move-In for Island Booths (20’x20’ or larger) *
- 11:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday, September 25
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Sunday, September 26
- 8:00 am – 7:00 pm, Monday, September 27
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm, Tuesday, September 28
- 10:00 am – 3:00 pm, Wednesday, September 29*
- 8:00 am – 10:00 am, Thursday, September 30**
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm, Thursday, September 30*
- 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm, Thursday, September 30
- 8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Friday, October 1
*Early Move-In access for eligible island booths must receive pre-approval from Show Management. Early Move-In request information will be available May 2021.
**Private Appointment Hours allow Exhibitors to invite registered HITEC® Dallas attendees to visit their booth prior to official Exhibit Hall Hours.
***Move-In/Move-Out: All exhibits must bet set by 8:00 a.m. CDT on Tuesday, September 28, and may not be dismantled before 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 30. Failure to follow these rules will result in loss of priority points.
HITEC® Dallas Show Schedule
Sunday, September 26th
- 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm: Registration Open
Monday, September 27th
- 7:00 am – 8:00 pm: Registration Open
- 8:15 am – 9:00 am: Attendee Orientation
- 9:00 am – 5:45 pm: Educational Seminars
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm: HITEC Welcome Reception
Tuesday, September 28th
- 7:00 am – 5:30 pm: Registration Open
- 8:30 am – 10:00 am: General Session & Hall of Fame Induction
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm: HFTP Member Neighborhood
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm: HITEC Dallas Exhibits Open
- 10:30 am – 5:05 pm: Educational Seminars
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: CHAE and CHTP Certification Event
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Young Professionals Event
Wednesday, September 29th | HFTP & HITEC Show Off Day
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm: Registration Open
- 8:30 am – 9:45 am: General Session
- 10:00 am – 3:00 pm: HITEC Dallas Exhibits Open
- 10:00 am – 3:00 pm: HFTP Member Neighborhood
- 10:30 am – 4:30 pm: Educational Seminars
Thursday, September 30th
- 8:30 am – 2:00 pm: Registration Open
- 9:00 am – 11:45 am: Educational Seminars
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm: HITEC Dallas Exhibits Open
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm: HFTP Member Neighborhood
- 2:15 pm – 3:30 pm: Closing Session
COVID Information & Resources
The health and safety of attendees, exhibitors, and all who will be at the HITEC® Dallas is important to the organizers. That’s why they’ve outlined their COVID-19 Guidelines and Protocols in an easy-to-reference PDF. Click here to download.
Prior to the COVID-19 global pandemic, HITEC® shows saw over 6,000 attendees, on average. While organizers anticipate that this year’s show will see a decrease of about 30% in attendance – so they expect 4,500 attendees – those that do attend will be the key decisions makers and buyers you want to speak to!
According to the HITEC® San Antonio 2020 attendee profile, you will meet people from IT/IS, Corporate, C-Level, Sales and Marketing, Owner, Operations, and Financial. Their industry breakdown is as follows:
- 70% are in hotel or resort management;
- 9% are in restaurants, financial institutions, investors, cruise lines, entertainment/theme parks, law firms, travel agencies, retired and more;
- 7% are from consulting firms;
- 4% are in club management;
- 4% are from casinos;
- 3% are from other hospitality associations;
- 2% are in hospitality education; and
- 2% are in the media.
If you’re looking to build business relationships, demo new products or reposition your brand in hospitality technology, HITEC® Dallas is where you need to exhibit.
The HITEC® Dallas has partnered with Orchid. Events (Orchid Events Solutions) to offer official housing services to attendees and exhibitors. Get all the details about booking your stay for HITEC® Dallas at this link.
HITEC® Dallas offers exhibitors the following with their booth purchase:
- Two (2) full conference badges per 10’x10’ (100 square feet) of booth space purchased
- Exhibit space with 3’ side drape and 8’ back drape in official show colors (show colors to be determined by Show Management)
- Floor sticker with booth number
- 44”x7” Standard Booth Identification Sign with Company Name
- Company Listing in the HITEC website and mobile app
- Pre-Show Attendee Mailing List in PDF Format
- Post-Show Attendee Mailing List in Excel Format
- General show security in exhibit halls
Exhibitors will have to supply their own carpet and furnishings, as well as arrange electricity and internet with the show’s official service providers. Refer to the show’s 2021 Booth Fees and Sales Information and their HITEC® Dallas Exhibitor Guide Resource for all the minute details included exhibiting at the show.
Exhibit Experience’s Rental Booths
Since this is a hospitality technology show, it stands to reason that you’ll need carpets AND internet! It can feel like a lot of work to have to organize that on your own. That’s why Exhibit Experience’s team is here – to make sure every piece, prop, service, and spec is available to your team the moment you arrive.
Exhibit Experience recommends a 10 x 20 exhibit at HITEC® Dallas. This will provide enough space for private conferences, demonstrations, seating, and even AV presentations. Exhibit Experience can deliver a booth with these specifications, in any configuration, within 120 days. We can help:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Set up and take down your booth
Exhibit Experience produces state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show off your company the right way. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are interested in showing at NBAA-BACE and don’t know where to begin, contact a member of our team for a complimentary consultation.