This coming March, the 109th annual Hinman Dental Meeting will be held in Atlanta, Georgia. This will be a return to in-person events for the organization in almost two years.
“We have missed gathering together in Atlanta, sharing valuable human connections and enriching our lives both professionally and personally. We’ve built an extraordinary program for Hinman 2022 with the theme ‘Navigating Dental Disruptions,’” said Dr. Kate Robinson, general chair for Hinman 2022. “We’re excited to reconnect and deliver Hinman’s special brand of hospitality at an incredible value. With more than 80 free courses and an expansive exhibit hall, Hinman 2022 promises to be a memorable and unique three days of learning, laughing and fellowship.”
The 2022 Hinman Dental Meeting’s theme is “Navigating Dental Disruptions”. It will focus on providing continuing dental education to dentists and their dental teams, as well as addressing the needs of the dentists, specialists, hygienists, assistants, front office staff, laboratory technicians and students.
Hinman’s over 800 dentist members plus other dental industry professionals will be there. Will you?
Already planning to attend and need an exhibit? Contact Exhibit Experience today.
Date: March 17 – 19, 2022
Location: Georgia World Congress Center
Thursday, March 17: 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, March 18: 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, March 19: 9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Hinman has partnered with EventSphere to provide discounted rates at hotels in the area for all who attended or exhibit. You can find the full details on the Hotel Rates page of their website.
Hinman Dental Meetings pull dental professionals from across the world to the event. In 2019, they had over 20,000 attendees, some coming from as far away as Japan and New Zealand. Attendee job titles include every member of a dental team:
- 39% Dentists
- 31% Hygienists
- 19% Assistants
- 10% Office staff
- 1% Lab techs
In addition to those who will be there for the education, networking and hunting for the latest products and technology, other exhibitors will be browsing the tradeshow floor. 2019’s show included nearly 400 companies spread out over more than 800 booths.
We’ve put together a quick rundown of the space and booth configurations available at The Hinman Dental Meeting; for full details, visit their Exhibit Booth Information page.
Booth sizes & costs:
- 10′ x 10′ Inline Booth – starting at $3,725
- 10′ x 10′ Corner Booth – starting at $4,175
- Island Surcharge – starting at $3,725
- Conference Room – starting at $3,725
Your booth space will include the following items: Rear drape, set 8’ high, and side drapes set 3’ high; identification sign with company name and booth number; table, two side chairs, one wastebasket, and one electrical outlet. All other displays and furniture will need to be provided by the exhibitor.
Which means you’ll need to know what you need to bring to the show in order to make the most of your time there.
Hinman’s organizers have put together an “Exhibit like an expert” guide for first-time exhibitors.
Exhibit Experience also has the advice you need to stand out from the crowd.
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like the Hinman Dental Meeting… and today, we share our tips with you.
- Plan your booth ahead: Will you rent, build or use existing materials?
- Create an itinerary: Research the event and pick the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way, you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience: No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story. Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team: Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design; include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell: Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Follow up: Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need some help with your booth? Exhibit Experience is here for you! We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show
- Set up and take down your booth
Exhibit Experience is a Las Vegas Exhibit House that offers turnkey exhibit booth rental services. We have over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results.
Exhibit Experience produces state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are interested in exhibiting at The Hinman Dental Meeting and don’t know where to begin, contact us for a complimentary consultation.