This October, exhibit at the largest trade and networking event for the glass, window, and door industry – GlassBuild America 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada. GlassBuild America 2022 will bring together manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers from both the residential and commercial sectors of the industry. There they will network, build new relationships, and find new products. This year, the show is co-located with The World Millwork Alliance (WMA) Annual Convention & Tradeshow. This means attendees include not only those interested in the glass industry but also the millwork industry.
Don’t miss your opportunity to showcase the latest equipment, products and services to interested buyers so you can increase your brand awareness and secure new leads. Will your company be there to “see everything”?
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming GlassBuild America 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
GlassBuild America Details
Date: October 18-20, 2022
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center
- Oct. 18 -19: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Oct. 20: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
GlassBuild America organizers have partnered with EventSphere to secure discounted rates at local Las Vegas Hotels. Visit their Hotel Accommodations page for more details.
Exhibiting at the GlassBuild 2022
If you’re in the industry, you know about a little list called “Window + Door’s Top Manufacturers List”. Well, it just so happens that, 77 percent of all companies on that list attend GlassBuild America, and 100 percent of the residential window manufacturers will be there (according to the show’s website).
With over 400 exhibitors expected and 150,000 square feet of show floor space, the expo will feature everything from the from window systems and hardware to automated IG and vinyl processing equipment, and all the pieces in between. If you’ve already secured your space in the expo, you’ll need to know more about who’s going to be there, so you can prepare the perfect exhibit booth strategy.
Over 8,000 attendees are expected to browse the show floor. These include manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of residential windows and doors, as well as fabricators, glaziers and suppliers of commercial and residential glass or metals. In 2021, the breakdown of attendees looked like this:
Commercial/residential glass or metals
- 53% Installing
- 27% Fabricating
- 14% Supplier
- 4% Consultant
- 2% Architecture/Specification/Engineering
Residential windows & doors
- 56% Manufacturer of Windows, Doors, Skylights, Sunrooms
- 18% Supplier
- 9% Distributor/Wholesaler
- 9% Supplier of Materials
- 8% Remodeler/Builder/Architecture/Specification
Exhibitors at GlassBuild America 2022 benefit greatly from the show, looking for the latest in products, services and technology to improve their business. Contracts and contacts gained at GlassBuild America 2022 can significantly impact your fiscal year.
Preparing your Exhibit Booth
Standing out on a busy tradeshow floor might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming GlassBuild America 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the GlassBuild America 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming GlassBuild America 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a GlassBuild America 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.