GBTA 2019 Exhibit Rentals Guide from Exhibit Experience offers show information and practical showing tips for maximizing your trade show exhibit rental space. Our elite team of trade show pros has delivered dozens of exhibits to GBTA and this year’s show is slated by the organizers to be one of the largest to date. With over 7,000 attendees, 400 exhibitors, representing over 50 countries, your staff and brand will need to be represented if you are in the travel industry. Below are the basic show information and some helpful tips for showing at the GBTA Chicago. To register for the show, contact show organizers directly at, https://convention.gbta.org.
Who, What, When, Where, and Why?
7,000 of the leading corporate travel buyers and providers will be attending and exhibiting at the GBTA 2019 in Chicago. Over 400 exhibitors representing 50 countries will be exhibiting at McCormick Place and 95% of attendees report that information gathered at the GBTA informed their buying decisions for the following year. On average the travel buyer will identify and contract with 3 new suppliers at the GBTA and this average buyer manages 60 million worth of travel with a budget of 10 million his or her respective corporation annually. If you consider GBTA estimates 1,360 attendees are direct buyers, that is millions of dollars that your brand or service could be taking advantage of.
Beyond the obvious access to decision makers, the reasons to attend the show for both exhibitors and attendees are similar to reasons most industries attend large scale trade and shows and they include meeting with existing clients, increase sales through developing new clients, grow business or change business through the introduction of new suppliers, and engage staff and team through event and industry education. Between the buying power of the trade show floor, new technology, and networking, any travel industry professional should be in attendance.
The conference will take place from August 3-7 and the hours, registration information, pricing, and hotels are listed below.
Advance Registration Rates
- Member Rate: $1695
- Non Member Rate: $1795
- Exhibitor Rate: $1695 (does not include exhibit space)
- Non Exhibiting Supplier: $3700
Main Registration Area (McCormick Place – Hall B Concourse)
- Saturday, August 3 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Sunday, August 4 7:30am – 7:30pm
- Monday, August 5 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Tuesday, August 6 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, August 7 8:00am – 1:00pm
Mobile Check-in (McCormick Place – Level 1 South Lobby)
- Saturday, August 11 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Sunday, August 12 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Monday, August 13 7:30am – 6:00pm
Satellite Registration (Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place – Lobby)
- Saturday, August 3 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Sunday, August 4 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Monday, August 5 7:30am – 3:00pm
- Monday, August 5 2:30pm – 6:00pm
- Tuesday, August 6 2:30pm – 6:00pm
- Wednesday, August 7 9:00am – 11:30am
Exhibitors may enter into the hall during the following days and times:
- Monday, August 5 8:00am – 12:00pm and 1:30pm – 7:00pm
- Tuesday, August 6 1:30pm – 7:00pm
- Wednesday, August 7 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, 540 N Michigan Ave., $259.00
- Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, 511 N Columbus Dr, $239.00
- Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park, 200 N Columbus Dr., $209.00
- Hampton Inn at McCormick Place, 123 E Cermak Rd. Suite 100, $249.00
- Hilton Chicago, 720 S Michigan Ave., $199.00
- Hilton Garden Inn at McCormick Place, 123 E Cermak Rd. Suite 300, $249.00
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place – HQ Hotel, 2233 S Martin Luther King Dr., $299.00
- InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, 505 N Michigan Ave., $209.00
- Loews Chicago Hotel, 455 N Park Dr., $229.00
- Marriott Marquis Chicago, 2121 S Prairie Ave., Starting at $279.00
- Omni Chicago Hotel, 676 N Michigan Ave., $249.00
- Radisson Blu, 221 N Columbus Dr., $249.00
- Sheraton Grand Chicago, 301 E North Water St.$244.00
- Swissotel Chicago, 323 E Upper Wacker Dr, $189.00
- The Blackstone, Autograph Collection, 636 South Michigan Ave. $269.00
- The Conrad, 101 E Erie St., $260.00
Thinking of Exhibiting?
The exhibitors who you will find at this show are airlines, hoteliers, dining partners, event planners, software developers, and more. In our experience, the best booths are simple, with straightforward signage, long, mid, and short, multiple seating configurations, and state of the art AV package. For this conference, your staff will take center stage and as long as your exhibit is high quality with the correct accouterments, your exhibit will make the requisite statement in attracting the buyer profile you are pursuing. Choosing an exhibit house should not be a complicated decision, we have over 25 years of experience and deliver custom modular exhibits domestically and abroad and will match competitor pricing. Contact our team today for your GBTA Exhibit Rental. [email protected]