Join countless roofing and sheet metal professionals at FRSA’s 101st Annual Convention and the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Expo, the largest regional roofing show in the country. The expo showcases the most innovative products and services, making it a crucial experience for contractors looking to stay ahead of the curve. FRSA is the host, ensuring that professionals from all over will be gathered in one spot to shape the future of the industry.
If you’re planning on exhibiting at the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Expo, we’ve got the scoop on making your booth a standout success. Read on for your must-know guide on everything Expo.
Are you looking for a local Kissimmee tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Expo? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
When and where is the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Expo?
Date: July 12-14, 2023
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Venue: Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
Thursday, July 13: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday, July 14: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
While the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center is currently fully booked, discounted room rates are available at an overflow hotel, the Delta Hotels Orlando Celebration, just 0.7 miles away.
Who will you see at the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Expo?
The expo draws in a multitude of industry experts, all eager to explore the latest products and services on display. The floor will be buzzing with contractors specifically interested in what your business has to offer.
How can you stand out at the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Expo?
Your success at the expo depends on your exhibit team’s ability to draw a crowd. Here’s how you can ensure your booth is a crowd magnet:
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows. Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Expo booth rentals require expert administration, management, and design, with the show and brand needs in mind. Local tradeshow exhibit rentals from experienced booth builders, like Exhibit Experience, for the upcoming expo will help you go that extra mile.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Expo?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the Expo. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to showcase your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a booth builder for the Florida Roofing & Sheet Metal Expo, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation. Our team of experts will help you create an engaging and memorable booth that will leave a lasting impression on attendees and maximize your chances of success at the Expo in Kissimmee.