This summer, exhibit at the Florida Health Care Association’s (FHCA) 2022 Annual Conference and Trade Show in Orlando, Florida. This is the premier conference for long-term care professionals in Florida. Attendees will gather to attend four keynotes and over 60 continuing education sessions, browse the over 250 exhibits on the trade show floor, and network with other industry professionals.
The FHCA represents over 82 percent of Florida’s 690 nursing centers. Their membership includes long-term care centers that provide skilled nursing, post-acute and sub-acute care, short-term rehabilitation, assisted living and other services to the frail elderly and individuals with disabilities.
If your company provides products or services dedicated to helping long-term care providers, this is an event you won’t want to miss.
Looking for a local Orlando tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming FHCA 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
FHCA 2022 Details
Date: July 31 – August 4, 2022
Location: Hyatt Regency Orlando
Exhibit Hours: Tuesday, August 2: 10:30 am – 2 pm
Hotel & Accommodations
Unfortunately, all hotel rooms at the Hyatt Regency that were blocked off for the FHCA Conference are sold out for July 31 and August 3. If you’d like to inquire about securing accommodations on the other conference dates, visit the FHCA 2022’s Hotel page.
Health & Safety
FHCA and Hyatt Regency Orlando plan to deliver a safe event. In order to do so, they will follow the precautions suggested by the CDC. Visit the Hyatt’s Event Safety Plan webpage closer to the event date to make sure you have the most up-to-date information.
Who will you see at the 2022 FHCA?
The FHCA anticipates over 1,000 attendees, all of which are members of their association. They represent nearly 600 long-term care centers in Florida.
According to the FHCA’s Exhibitor Prospectus, attendees are nursing and assisted living professionals who work at Florida’s nursing centers and assisted living facilities. Many are key decision-makers who play a major role in purchasing decisions. These professionals include:
- 55% Administrators, executive directors
- 21% Owners, CEOs, CFOs, corporate management
- 20% Clinical supervisors, DONs
- 4% Other (dietary managers, social workers, other long-term care employees)
Exhibiting at the 2022 FHCA
With more than 400 companies exhibiting, standing out on a busy tradeshow floor might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming 2022 FHCA show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the 2022 FHCA?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming 2022 FHCA show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a 2022 FHCA trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.