This November, exhibit at the North America’s largest metal forming, fabricating, welding, and finishing event—the FabTech 2022 show in Atlanta, Georgia. This annual show has been the industry’s one-stop-shop for networking with the best in the world, discovering innovative solutions, and securing the latest tech to help businesses and individuals work more efficiently.
Will your brand be there?
If you want to truly be seen at FabTech 2022, Exhibit Experience has the advice you need to make some sparks.
Looking for a local Atlanta tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming FabTech 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
FabTech 2022 Show Details
Dates: November 8-10, 2022
Location: Georgia World Congress Center
Tuesday, November 8—10am-6pm
Wednesday, November 9—9am-5pm
Thursday, November 10—9am-4am
Accommodations & Travel
The FabTech 2022 show organizers have partnered with ONPEAK Hotels to secure discounted rates at a variety of Atlanta hotels. They will also provide free shuttle service between official FabTech hotels and the convention centre. Learn more here.
FabTech events typically see over 30,000 attendees and over 1,500 exhibitors. Attendees include high-level decision makers. Just take a look at their job descriptions:
- 26% Owner, Company Management/Corporate Executive
- 17% Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineer
- 14% Sales & Marketing
- 11% Other Job Functions
- 10% Manufacturing Production
- 8% Foreman/Leader/Supervisor
- 5% Welder/Machine Operator
- 3% Product Design and R&D
- 3% Distributor
- 3% Purchasing
In fact, 82 percent of all attendees influence or approve equipment purchase decision. Plus, 44 percent have equipment budgets that exceed $200,000! This means that every attendee you see on the floor is a potential new client that could increase your bottom line in the coming year.
People attend FabTech to see and evaluate new products and technology, compare products side-by-side, and keep up with industry trends. That’s why the show pulls exhibitors from the leading equipment manufacturers and importers in the metal forming, fabricating, tube and pipe, welding and finishing processes industries.
As a result, FabTech exhibitors are able to introduce hundreds of new products on the tradeshow floor.
Exhibiting at FabTech East 2022
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming FabTech East 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the FabTech East 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming FabTech East 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a FabTech East 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.