This month, will you be exhibiting Enterprise Connect 2023 in Orlando, Florida? If so, brush up on your exhibit booth plans with our guide to ensure you come away from the show with a handful of leads, and a bright look for the coming year.
Enterprise Connect brings together leaders and professionals from the enterprise IT community. It’s the leading conference and expo for everyone who uses, needs, or develops communications and customer experience (CX) technology. The 2023 show focusses on setting priorities, being flexible, and maintaining a strong team. Attendees will make new connections, reconnect with familiar faces, learn about new technologies and trends, and discover how to make the best strategy for their business.
If you’re exhibiting at Enterprise Connect 2023, you’ll need to know how to make the most of your time there. We’ve put together everything you need to know to make your booth a success.
Looking for a local Orlando tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Enterprise Connect 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Enterprise Connect 2023 Details
Date: March 27-30, 2023
Location: Orlando, Florida
Venue: Gaylord Palms
Trade show hours:
- Monday, March 27: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 28: 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 29: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
Enterprise Connect 2023 show organizers have partnered with Convention Housing Partners to secure discounted rates and concierge services at a variety of Orlando hotels. Learn more here.
Enterprise Connect 2023 gathers 150 speakers, over 1,000 exhibitors, and over 5,000 attendees. Among the crowds you’ll see at the end of the month are technology and business leaders who hold titles like CXO, CIO, CTO, EVP, VP, director, and manager. In fact, according to the show website, 44 percent are director level or above.
This means that 100 percent of the people you meet on the tradeshow floor have a significant role in the purchasing decisions and are often in charge of sourcing new products. And they have the budget to make significant purchases—44 percent of attendees have an annual IT Budget of more than $10 million.
They come from a wide range of industries. However, the top 10 industries you’ll see at Enterprise Connect 2023 are:
- Business/Professional Services
In addition to the decision-makers and the movers and shakers, you’ll also meet:
- Equipment manufacturers
- Software or service providers
- System dealers
- Value-added resellers
- System integrators
- Analysts and investors
Regardless of their job title, all attendees are responsible for one or more of the following:
- Unified Communications/UCaaS
- Contact Center & Customer Experience Technologies
- Cloud Communications
- Collaboration Platforms
- Video Conferencing & A/V
- APIs/Embedded Communications
- Security & Compliance
- Systems & Network Management
- E911 Services
- Speech Technologies
- AI & Analytics
Your goal, as an exhibitor, is to cater your booth’s message to speak to these attendees where they are—answer a question they have and solve a problem they face on a daily basis. Once you’ve set that, it’s easy to communication.
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Enterprise Connect 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2023 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for Enterprise Connect 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the Enterprise Connect 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an Enterprise Connect 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.