This March, join agriculture experts, industry leaders, innovators, and more at the Commodity Classic 2023 show in Orlando, Florida. Known as “America’s largest farmer-led, farmer-focused agricultural trade show and educational event”, Commodity Classic 2023’s theme is “preparing for the next generation.” This annual showcase brings the agricultural industry together to discover the latest innovations, which will help farmers move forward into the next generation.
Attendees browse the newest technology, products, and services on the trade show floor, while learning more about crop production science, marketing intelligence, and farm innovation. They’ll also connect with the experts and industry leaders so that those new to farming can benefits from the wisdom and experience of those who’ve come before. This is the perfect place for agriculture industry brands and companies to find new leads and reconnect with veteran clients.
If you’re planning on exhibiting at the Commodity Classic 2023, you’ll need to know how to make the most of your time there. We’ve put together everything you need to know to make your booth a success.
Looking for a local Orlando tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Commodity Classic 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Commodity Classic 2023 Details
Date: March 9-11, 2023
Location: Orlando, Florida
Venue: Orange County Convention Center
Trade show hours:
- Thursday, March 9: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Friday, March 10: 10:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Saturday, March 11: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Accommodations & Travel
The Commodity Classic 2023 show’s housing services company is Maritz Global Events. They’ve secured discounted rates at a variety of Orlando hotels. They will also provide complimentary shuttle transportation between official Commodity Classic 2023 hotels and the convention centre. Learn more here.
Show organizers anticipate that Commodity Classic 2023 will be one of the biggest shows yet. According to the show website’s Show Statistics page, in the past, Orlando has drawn in more attendees than any other locations; the 2019 show in Orlando saw 9,120 attendees, while the 2022 show in New Orleans saw 7,862 attendees.
To truly understand who you’ll meet at the show, let’s look at the 2022 demographics. 42 percent of all attendees were farmers (49 percent in 2019); so nearly half the people you’ll see on the trade-show floor will use your products every day. On top of that, 82 percent of these farmers are the key decision makers. They’re the ones calling the shots on the products and services they integrate into their farm.
As for their budgets. The average farmer at the 2022 Commodity Classic had:
- $3.5 million in total gross farm income
- $718,484 in total annual equipment purchases
- $429,653 in total annual seed & crop protection purchases
- $382,872 in total annual fertilizer purchases
If your brand focusses on specific farm operations, here are the average operations represented in 2022:
- 3,483 total acres
- 1,306 corn acres
- 1,203 soybean acres
- 1,125 wheat acres
- 2,951 sorghum acres
- 1,507 cotton acres
- 1,188 rice acres
- 419 hay/forage acres
- 983 peanut acres
- 733 vegetable acres
- 1,065 specialty crops acres
- 706 feedlot cattle
- 226 cow/calf pairs
- 615 sows
- 699 feeders
- 5,401 finishers
33 percent of attendees at the 2022 show were there for the very first time, and over 75 percent of them will continue to farm for 20 plus years. This means that one-third of the people you meet at your booth will have that wide-eyed wonder that comes with experiencing a show of this scale for the very first time… and they have the potential to become long-term customers!
Grabbing attendees’ attention is key—so make sure your booth is set up to do just that.
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Commodity Classic 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2023 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the Commodity Classic 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the Commodity Classic 2023 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a Commodity Classic 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.