People from all corners of the motion picture theatre community will connect in April for the biggest industry event of the season. We’re referring, of course, to CinemaCon 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
This is CinemaCon’s 10th year as the Official Convention of The National Association of Theatre Owners, and the motion picture theatre industry is ready to celebrate. There will be exclusive Hollywood presentations debuting upcoming film slates, as well as feature screenings and the largest cinema trade show in the world. Stars, producers, directors and the biggest names in motion pictures will be there to find out what’s new in theatre equipment and concessions manufacturing, technology, and products.
If you want to leave your audience in awe, read on to find out why you should exhibit, how to attend, what to expect and how to stand out from the crowd.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming CinemaCon 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
The CinemaCon 2022 Show Details
Date: April 25-28, 2022
Location: Caesars Palace
Tuesday, April 26 – 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday, April 27 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday, April 28 – 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Two other conventions will be in Las Vegas at the same time as CinemaCon 2022, so you need to book your rooms fast. Show organizers have secured a discounted convention rate for all standard and single rooms at Caesars Palace. Learn more about the hotel booking options here.
Health & Safety
CinemaCon organizers and Caesars Palace are putting the health and safety of the industry first and foremost by taking proactive steps and implementing guidelines and requirements based on current CDC Guidelines and local public health guidance. Check their COVID-19 Safety Protocols closer to the show date to make sure you know what to expect.
Who will be at CinemaCon 2022?
CinemaCon anticipates over 6,000 industry professionals. These attendees represent:
- International and domestic cinema companies
- Single-screen to 2,000+ screen companies
- International motion picture studios
- Equipment and concession vendors
- All ancillary markets from media to filmmaking
The trade show floor will host over 500 exhibit booths and a dozen Demonstration Suites. Attendees will walk the tradeshow aisles, keeping an eye out for new equipment, products and services that will help make theirs the “go-to” theaters.
Your product and booth will need to make a real impact to capture the attention and the sales from CinemaCon 2022.
How do you stand out from the crowd?
There are nearly limitless ways to display your product on this tradeshow floor and some of the microenvironments are over-the-top with incredibly creative ways to display products and services.
The first step is, of course, to create a compelling, attention-grabbing booth that also engages potential customers in the booth itself. This is not as easy as it sounds! That’s why many exhibitors hire local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming CinemaCon 2022 show.
Exhibit Experience has spent years designing and setting up winning booths. We know how to make the most of a big show like the CinemaCon 2022 show … and we’re sharing a few of our tips with you. Here is a checklist to get your exhibit booth started with style.
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs and wants? Do you have any new products that offer unique solutions? How can you let attendees experience these new solutions?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new. Everything else can wait until you’ve established a new business relationship.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light displays and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent, build or hire an exhibition booth company to create your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Hiring an exhibit booth company, like Exhibit Experience, will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for CinemaCon 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming CinemaCon 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a CinemaCon 2022 show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.