This April, information and communications technology professionals and partners will attend the premier education and networking event – the Channel Partners Conference & Expo 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada. For 25 years, Channel Partners has led the industry, bringing the best of the best together to build relationships, showcase top solutions, and stay up-to-date on industry trends.
The 2022 event is co-located with the MSP summit. Partners can connect with technology suppliers to persevere, overcome, and progress their business. Attendees harness knowledge gained at the many seminars, workshops, and presentations to accelerate new revenue and growth. Then, they’ll head to the expo to find out what’s new in the information and communication technology space.
This is a must-attend event for anyone in the ITC industry. Exhibitors and suppliers will come away with quality leads that will carry them through the year.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Channel Partners 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Channel Partners 2022 Details
Date: April 11-14, 2022
Location: The Venetian
MSP Summit Exhibit Hours:
Monday, April 11: 10:00am-4:00pm
Tuesday, April 12: 10:30am-4:00pm
Expo Hall Hours:
Tuesday, April 12: 2:00pm-7:00pm
Wednesday, April 13: 2:00pm-6:00pm
Thursday, April 14: 10:00am-12:00pm
Accommodations & Travel
Show organizers have partnered with Convention Housing Partners to secure discounted rates at select Las Vegas Hotels. For more information, and to book your accommodations, visit the Plan Your Visit webpage.
Health & Safety
The health and safety of all in attendance at Channel Partners 2022 is of utmost importance. Event organizers are working closely with The Venetian and monitoring guidance about COVID-19 from the CDC. Visit their Health and Safety webpage for full details (and don’t forget to check it before you head to the show).
Who will be there?
Channel Partners Conference & Expo attendees represent companies of all sizes. They are agents and subagents, MSPs, VARs, consultants, integrators, master distributors, IT providers and so much more. 6,500+ partners and providers in the ICT channel will browse the expo looking for the next big thing to help them build their business.
Attendees are looking for products and services in the following categories:
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
- Backup, Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Cable Services
- Cloud services (SaaS, PaaS)
- Consulting, business processes/strategy
- Data center/colocation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mobility and Wi-Fi
- Security services
Over 300 key suppliers, master agents and distributors will be present on the tradeshow floor. They come from a variety of ITC markets, including:
- Backup and disaster recovery services
- Carriers and digital service providers
- Cloud services providers
- Data Centers
- Data platform providers
- Financial services providers
- IoT-focused companies
- Managed network services
- Mobility services providers
- Professional services automation (PSA) providers
- Remote monitoring and management (RMM) services
- SaaS and PaaS providers
- Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) providers
- Security services providers
- Software services and cloud application providers
- Storage solution providers
- Technology distributors and master agents
- Unified communications (UC) providers
In the past, exhibitors have benefited greatly from the Channel Partners crowd. Exhibitors take home quality leads from members and qualified professionals. Combine that with the educational sessions and workshops, and this event becomes a great resource for information and communications technology professionals and partners.
Exhibiting at ACRP 2022
With over 300 exhibitors expected on the tradeshow floor this year, Channel Partners 2022 represents all segments of the industry. Standing out from the masses might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees’ needs?
- Do you have any new products, services, or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Securing local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming Channel Partners 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the Channel Partners 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming Channel Partners 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a Channel Partners 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.