This April, exhibit at the leading customer engagement and business intelligence event of the year— Call & Contact Center Expo show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Over the course of two days, attendees will browse new tools, products, and services for customer experience and support, learn about advancements and new trends that’ll help them develop more effective communication strategies, and delve into the latest in telecommunications, blockchain, cyber and smart security solutions and so much more.
For many in customer engagement, IT, and telecommunications, this show as the must-attend event of the year. Is your company, organization, or brand exhibiting?
If the answer is yes, then there are a few things you’ll need to know so that you can take full advantage of this packed event.
Looking for a local Las Vegas tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming Call & Contact Center Expo? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Call & Contact Center Expo Details
Date: April 26-27, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center
Trade show hours: Wednesday, April 26 and Thursday, April 27: 10 am – 4:00 pm
Call & Contact Center Expo Attendees
Show organizers anticipate over 3,000 directly targeted, pre-qualified customer engagement and business intelligence leaders and decision makers to attend the Call & Contact Center Expo this year. Their job titles include:
- Customer Experience Directors
- Heads of Call Centers
- IT Directors
- Software Developers
- Engineering CEOs
- CRM Managers
- UX Strategists and Analysts
- UX Designers
- Campaign & Content Managers
They work in the following sectors and departments of customer engagement, experience, and support:
- Call Centers
- IT Departments
- Corporate Security
- Customer Support Centers
- Sales & Marketing
- Food & Hospitality
- Financial Services
- Consumer Technology
But, what, exactly, are attendees looking for in the exhibit hall? They want to:
- Receive consultations, demonstrations, and presentations about advanced CX solutions.
- Discover products that will revolutionize their business communication methods.
- Learn new ways to give their brands an edge with customer support.
These attendees will come ready to invest in products, services, tools, and solutions they discover on the tradeshow floor. This means that everyone you meet during the two-day show is a potential lead you can convert into a lasting customer.
All you need to do is give them a call!
Call & Contact Center Expo Exhibit Guide
With over 300 leading suppliers registered to exhibit at the Call & Contact Center Expo, success depends on you and your exhibit team’s ability to draw in a crowd. Having the right approach to your booth and your message can make all the difference. Here are a few things you can do in the remaining days leading up to the expo:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows. Call & Contact Center Expo exhibit booth rentals require expert administration, management, and design, with the show and brand needs in mind. Local tradeshow exhibit rentals from experienced booth builders, like Exhibit Experience, for the upcoming Call & Contact Center Expo will help you go that extra mile.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Costs of Exhibiting After 2021 article.
Need a reliable booth builder for the Call & Contact Center Expo?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the Call & Contact Center Expo show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a Call & Contact Center Expo trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.