This August, exhibit at the premier annual event for the association industry—ASAE Annual Meeting & Exposition in Nashville, Tennessee. Thousands of association professionals and industry partners will meet up to discover new clients and untapped business opportunities, network with other experts in their fields, and learn more about current trends, challenges and successes.
Hosted by the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), a membership organization of more than 48,000 association executives and industry partners, the ASAE 2022 Annual Meeting & Exposition is open to ASAE members and other qualified executives and partners from the association industry. The 2022 show will have an exposition—the first time the tradeshow has appeared since 2019. As of the writing of this article, there are booth spaces still available
Question is…. Will your company be there?
Looking for a local Nashville tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming ASAE 2022 Annual Meeting & Exposition? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
ASAE 2022 Details
Date: August 20-23, 2022
Location: Music City Center
Accommodations & Travel
ASAE partnered with Expovision to secure discounted rates at select Nashville hotels for attendees and exhibitors of ASAE 2022. Visit their Hotel & Travel page for full details and to book your accommodations.
Health & Safety
The health and safety of all in attendance at ASAE 2022 is of utmost importance. Show organizers have prepared guidelines to protect attendees, exhibitors, speakers, and staff. Visit the Meeting Health & Safety Protocols page for full details (and don’t forget to check it before you head to the show).
Attendees at ASAE 2022
ASAE 2022 Annual Meeting and Exposition is a must-attend event for the members of the associations industry. Attendees include:
- Association professionals
- Federal government employees
- Higher education personnel
- Independent consultants
- Corporate meeting planners
According to the ASAE 2019 Annual Meeting and Expo snapshot, 73 percent of attendees have final decision marking power and 14 percent can make recommendations.
Attendees’ professional roles include:
- 27% Director
- 25% Manager
- 18% C-Level, Executive Team, VP
- 15% Association CEO/Executive Director
- 10% Employee
- 4% For-profit CEO
- 1% Consultant/other
In the past, exhibitors have benefited greatly from the ASAE show crowd. Exhibitors take home new leads, meet up with existing business partners, and maximize their brand exposure. You’ll need to know how to set up your booth to take full advantage of this unique opportunity.
Exhibiting at ASAE 2022
Standing out from this impressive crowd might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth!
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point, and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming ASAE 2022 will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the ASAE 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming ASAE 2022 show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an ASAE 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.