Join thousands of healthcare professionals at APIC 2023, the leading conference for infection preventionists and epidemiologists in Orlando, Florida. The event brings together experts from across the healthcare continuum to learn about the latest research and real-world solutions to challenging infection prevention issues. With both in-person and online attendees, APIC 2023 offers a hybrid experience that extends your reach and enhances your ROI.
If you’re planning on exhibiting at APIC 2023, you’ll need to know how to make the most of your time there. We’ve put together everything you need to know to make your booth a success.
Looking for a local Orlando tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming APIC 2023? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
Where and when is APIC 2023?
Date: June 26-28, 2023
Location: Orlando, FL
Venue: Orange County Convention Center
Exhibit Hall Schedule:
Saturday, June 24: Move in
Sunday, June 25: Move in
Monday, June 26: Day 1
Tuesday, June 27: Day 2
Wednesday, June 28: Day 3 and move out
Thursday, June 29: Move out
*This schedule is tentative and subject to change.
Accommodations & Travel
In partnership with MCI, discounted rates have been secured at a selection of Orlando hotels for APIC 2023 attendees. Book through the official hotel provider for the best selection and price.
Who will you see at APIC 2023?
APIC 2023 brings together professionals such as infection preventionists, epidemiologists, healthcare executives, laboratory technologists, microbiologists, nurses, physicians, public health professionals, quality and patient safety professionals, clinical pathologists, dentists, and chief medical and nursing officers.
Key statistics about APIC attendees:
– 3,309 in-person and virtual attendees in 2022
– 96% primarily visit the exhibit hall to gather information on products/services to help make informed purchases
– 62% make the final purchasing decisions for their facility
How can you stand out at APIC 2023?
Success at APIC 2023 depends on your exhibit team’s ability to draw in a crowd. Having the right approach to your booth and your message can make all the difference.
Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fits attendees’ needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming InfoComm 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows. APIC 2023 exhibit booth rentals require expert administration, management, and design, with the show and brand needs in mind. Local tradeshow exhibit rentals from experienced booth builders, like Exhibit Experience, for the upcoming APIC 2023 will help you go that extra mile.
Curious about how much booths cost? Read our Cost of Exhibiting article.
Need a reliable booth builder for APIC 2023?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for APIC 2023. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to showcase your company the right way.
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an APIC 2023 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation. Our team of experts will help you create an engaging and memorable booth that will make a lasting impression on attendees and maximize your chances of success at APIC 2023 in Orlando.