This July, exhibit at the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA International) Convention and Expo in Orlando, Florida. ACA members — which include professionals and leaders from the accounts receivable management industry — will meet up to network, learn, and discover new resources and tools that will help them succeed.
If your company or brand offers products, services, or innovations for the accounts receivable management industry, you can’t miss ACA International 2022.
Looking for a local Orlando tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming ACA International 2022 show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
ACA International 2022 Details
Date: July 19-22, 2022
Location: Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel
- Thursday, July 21 — 10:10am-3:45pm
- Friday, July 22 — 9:30am-1:30pm
Exhibiting at the ACA International 2022
Standing out on a busy tradeshow floor might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming ACA International 2022 show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the ACA International 2022?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming International Bowl Expo show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for an ACA International 2022 trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.