This July, exhibit at the 2022 American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC) Annual Scientific Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo in Chicago, Illinois. This is the world’s premier laboratory medicine tradeshow. Attendees will gather on the expo floor to find the next big innovation that’ll help bring their lab into the future of medical science.
The AACC professional organization is dedicated to clinical laboratory science around the world, and how it applies to healthcare. Each year, they host the Annual Scientific Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo to educate industry professionals on breakthrough innovations shaping the future of clinical testing and patient care.
Looking for a local Chicago tradeshow booth builder for the upcoming 2022 AACC show? Contact Exhibit Experience for your complimentary consultation.
2022 AACC Details
Date: July 24-28, 2022
Location: McCormick Place
- Tuesday, July 26: 9:30 am – 5 pm
- Wednesday, July 27: 9:30 am – 5 pm
- Thursday, July 28: 9:30 am – 1 pm
Who will you see at the 2022 AACC?
According to the AACC’s “Become an Exhibitor” website, attendees are clinical lab professionals from around the world. 80 percent are key decision-makers who play a major role in purchasing decisions. These professionals include:
- Top influencers in the IVD marketplace.
- Lab directors
- GPO executives
- Product development specialists
90 percent of attendees consider visiting the exhibits on the AACC clinical lab expo’s tradeshow floor as their main reason for going and spend over half their time (roughly nine hours) on the expo floor. 69 percent only attend AACC and don’t go to any other shows.
Exhibiting at the 2022 AACC
With more than 700 companies exhibiting, standing out on a busy tradeshow floor might seem impossible but trust us: we know a few things about building the best exhibit booth! Here are a few things you can do to make sure your booth draws a crowd:
- Pick the focal point and product/service.
- Which of your products best fit attendees needs?
- Do you have any new products, services or technologies that offer solutions to the attendee?
- How can you let attendees experience these new things?
- Design a marketing/content campaign around what’s relevant and what’s new.
- Choose the right booth size for your message.
- 10’ x 10’: ideal for a single product or service, or a small line of products. You have room for multiple display cases, 3D graphic wall, custom light display and flooring, and one seating configuration.
- 10 x 20: good solution for those showing a variety of products in the booth. It has 20 feet of graphic back wall, multiple seating configurations for demonstrations and education, in addition to custom light and flooring that come standard with our exhibit rentals.
- 20 x 20: Exhibit Experience usually recommends 20’ x 20’ booths, as these offer demonstration space, enclosures for private viewing, and dozens of other configuration options. However, we understand that many companies have limited budgets this year.
- Decide if you will rent or DIY your booth.
- Experience is key when it comes to standing out at large-scale tradeshows.
- Local tradeshow exhibit rentals for the upcoming 2022 AACC show will help you go that extra mile.
- Design a memorable in-booth experience.
- No matter the size, your booth should tell a seamless brand story.
- Pro Tip: include an interactive experience for your booth visitors.
- Build and train the right team.
- Having the right booth staff is just as important as having the right design.
- Include a mix of people from sales, technical, customer service and management.
- Ditch the hard sell.
- Instead of trying to get sales, focus instead on how your products or services solve a problem.
- Create an itinerary with the networking and social events, educational sessions, and other activities you want to attend. This way you and your team will know when you’ll be at the booth.
- Follow up. Use the travel time home to send follow-up emails to thank visitors for their time and remind them about your company.
Need a reliable booth builder for the 2022 AACC?
Exhibit Experience is the preferred trade show booth builder for the upcoming 2022 AACC show. We produce state-of-the-art exhibits within a variety of budgets. From custom to pre-certified exhibits, we’ll have the booth you need to show your company the right way. We will:
- Design and build your exhibit to the right specs
- Provide 24-hour support throughout the trade show.
- Set up and take down your booth
The Exhibit Experience team has over two decades of experience delivering custom exhibits and custom modular exhibits that see instant results. Our exhibit management services are all-inclusive, from design to delivery. We will deliver your exhibit on time, on budget, and following all safety protocols.
If you are looking for a 2022 AACC trade show booth builder, look no further than Exhibit Experience! Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.